We are located on Route 66 in Pontiac, Illinois. This site is dedicated to car enthusiasts of all ages, and our event sponsors & contributors who support are events to raise money for local charities.
Check out the crew member's page they are a dedicated group of individuals that work year around to provide one the best Cruise Night's in Central Illinois. Pontiac Cruise Night is now in its 8th year and has become a major community event that brings everyone downtown to see and watch the cars of yesteryear.
Pontiac Cruise Night's are held every 3rd Saturday in May, June, July and August in downtown Pontiac around the square. The activities planned for this year's events are:
- Face Painting (Zoo Lady)
- Dining & Shopping
- 50/50 Raffles
- DJ Music (Jeff's DJ Service)
- "New" Event T-Shirts
- Cruise The Square
- Hot Wheels racing
- Best of Cruise Night Awards
- Museum Tours are "free":
- Pontiac-Oakland Automobile Museum
- Route 66 Hall of Fame & Museum
- Wall Dog Museum
- The 20 Building Size Wall Dog Murals
- War Museum
- Museum of Gilding Arts
- Bob Waldmire's School Bus & VW
- Don't forget your camera as you'll want to take your picture of yourself by one of the 20' high murals!
Thanks for stopping by, check out the picture gallery and the event sponsors page as these events wouldn't be possible without them.